For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Tradewinds Hotel Neighbourhood Incentives program, the use of the Neighbourhood Incentives card and any promotional activity and transactions that arise as a consequence of the Neighbourhood Incentives program.
- Member information will only be used by the Tradewinds Hotel to communicate with Friends With Benefits members through a 3rd part email system.
- Individuals who join the Friends With Benefits program and/or acquire/use Redeem vouchers agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time.
- Tradewinds Hotel will not accept any liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Friends With Benefits program.
- Tradewinds Hotel may collect personal information from Members for the purpose of facilitating the Friends With Benefits program.
- Tradewinds Hotel reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Friends With Benefits program, vouchers, or your membership, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake, or damage or loss may be caused or is being caused to any person.
- Individuals must be 18 or older to join the Friends With Benefits program.
- The rates bills used to verify residence must be from the current financial year.
- A household or business may apply for a second Friends With Benefits program card. Approval of this second card is at the discretion of the General Manager of Tradewinds Hotel.
- A current Friends With Benefits card must be presented to bar, restaurant and/or reception to claim any discounts or benefits at time of purchase.
- Discounts are not available for wedding and function bookings.
- Card can be used with groups of up to 8 people.
- 15% discount on food and beverages, every day and every night of the week.
- Invitations to Friends With Benefits member only promotions and events.
- 15% off our best available accommodation rate for family and friends.
- VIP pricing, priority access to tickets and preferential seating at our special event days. Also priority access to selected Prendiville Group events.
- Tradewinds Hotel reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time.
- Food and beverage discount and other incentives are not available during special events.
- An individual is deemed to be a Member when they submit a signed completed application and their Friends With Benefits card has been activated.
- Use of the Friends With Benefits card is deemed acceptance by the individual of the Terms and Conditions.
- Membership is not transferable
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to the Tradewinds Hotel.
- The Friends With Benefits card remains the property of the Tradewinds Hotel at all times.
- One Friends With Benefits card will be issued per household/business.
- A current Friends With Benefits card must be presented by the individual associated with the Friends With Benefits card for all transactions including (but not limited to) requests for discounts, recording of purchases, redeeming vouchers or in response to any promotional activity specific to Tradewinds Hotels Friends With Benefits member program
- Members may be required to provide identification to verify their identity or Business employment.
- Only one Friends With Benefits card can be presented for each transaction.
- Members must notify Tradewinds Hotel immediately if the Friends With Benefits card is lost, stolen or misplaced and until such time, Tradewinds Hotel will not be held responsible or liable for any use of the Friends With Benefits card.
- Tradewinds Hotel current or past employees are not eligible for membership.
- Tradewinds Hotel may update a Friends With Benefits account with a voucher as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- In no way do vouchers represent legal tender in any country.
- Vouchers cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments - including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes.